As of this moment (OK OK two hours ago), I turned 18. Wow...time really flies...Just can't describe it.
I was digging through my old CDs looking for some games to play, and I stumbled across something:

Well whaddaya know. Sekolah Rendah Sri Mawar Concert and Prize Giving Night video. Nostalgia...I still can imagine the class and myself dancing ridiculously that day in front of all the parents (then again everyone has to perform anyway..) This is something I better treasure.
A hectic year ahead to come..plenty of things to do
I was digging through my old CDs looking for some games to play, and I stumbled across something:
Well whaddaya know. Sekolah Rendah Sri Mawar Concert and Prize Giving Night video. Nostalgia...I still can imagine the class and myself dancing ridiculously that day in front of all the parents (then again everyone has to perform anyway..) This is something I better treasure.
A hectic year ahead to come..plenty of things to do
4 comments:
Haish..UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN!!!! Please!!! So I have something to do online. Haha
Dude, you're doing very well...
get a nice skin, put a chat box, put some pics here and there, link me!! and get a hit counter...
it's fun trying out all these, u see...
Even now after 8 months of blogging I'm still learning new stuff...
I just spent 4 hours last night getting a new skin for my blog and changing a few things here and there..I got so confused with the HTML codes...
and i thought i could do that in 4 minutes...
oh by the way get rid of the word verification thing...it sucks...
Post a Comment