You know how sometimes you get overly slack and don't do things the way they are meant to be done to save time?
I used to cook Indomee by boiling it a pot of water over the stove.
Then I got lazy and just boil water in a jug, pour it into a bowl and toss in the noodles, then put a plate over it to keep the heat in.
And now....

I just put it into a cup, pour hot water and eat.
Maybe I should patent this idea, especially amongst students who always want to make a quick meal for convenience
I used to cook Indomee by boiling it a pot of water over the stove.
Then I got lazy and just boil water in a jug, pour it into a bowl and toss in the noodles, then put a plate over it to keep the heat in.
And now....

I just put it into a cup, pour hot water and eat.
Maybe I should patent this idea, especially amongst students who always want to make a quick meal for convenience
2 comments:
Omg. That's like, eating Mamee. With water. Lol.
it was my idea! i even throw away the bowl, too lazy to wash
Post a Comment