Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome, new generation of Internet Users













I find this so damn amusing (Please click pic above to zoom in). LOL, look at the huge difference! I'm not surprised anymore now if I see 9 year old kids running around with something pointy and start cutting up animals in as many ways as possible as some form of new pastime..

...Now excuse me while I finish the rest of my college Internet bandwidth by watching HTF...

5 comments:

MJ said...

OMG PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW IN HENGJI'S FOOTSTEPS!!!

HTF IS DISGUSTING =S

Hahahaha. Bad for health, mentally.

=p

CJLazy said...

In fact I think I'm the one who introduced it to him!

I guess its okay to watch it...

...Once in awhile.

MJ said...

You introduced it to him! @.@

Define 'once in a while'... LOL

CJLazy said...

"Once in awhile" is when I'm really bored or need to relieve stress.

Ok that sounded so wrong. Ignore the last 5 words.

..lol

Heng Ji said...

once in awhile=everyday

for facebook, once inawhile=half an hour